Medication mistakes cause death and serious injury to thousands of Americans every year. Thering, PLLC has successfully represented individuals and families who are suffering the effects of a medication error made by the prescribing physician, nurse or pharmacist.
Medication mistakes happen when
- the wrong dosage of a drug is administered; either too much or too little
- the wrong drug is prescribed
- there is a failure to check for drug interaction when other drugs are being used
- there is a failure to check for drug allergies, other drugs, lab results
- the doctor’s handwriting cannot be deciphered correctly by the nurse or pharmacist
- drugs with very similar names are confused
- drugs are placed from one container to another and incorrectly labeled
- warnings issued by regulatory agencies are not up to date
If you or a family member has been injured as the result of a medication mistake, call our offices to speak with an experienced Texas medical malpractice lawyer. We have the skills, resources and experience to effectively represent individuals and family members who have been harmed by medication errors.
Call Thering, PLLC at 866-996-7123. There is no fee for the consultation, and cases are taken on a contingency basis.